1. Are you an Essential Worker?
Nope ... unless they've made "unemployed" an essential function :-(
1a. Are you in a vulnerable category?
Yep ... not so much by age (although I'm pushing that), but I have five "can kill me" conditions that are in a horse race to do so.
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?
Zero ... June 1 will by my 35th anniversary of not drinking.
3. If you have kids . . . Are they driving you nuts?
Only with worry ... neither of them live with us anymore :-(
4. What new hobby have you taken up during this?
Sleeping? Eh, still getting my 5 hours, but I've been adding afternoon/evening naps.
5. How many grocery runs have you done?
The Wife does the "grocery" runs per se, but I've been to the Dollar Tree and Target 3-4 times.
6. What are you spending your stimulus check on?
Will hand it over to The Wife ... I assume it will keep the lights and wifi on.
7. Do you have any special occasions that you will miss during this quarantine?
Well, we didn't have any family in for Easter, although Daughter No.2 and her BF are coming for dinner tonight.
8. Are you keeping your housework done?
As much as we typically do.
9. What movie have you watched during this quarantine?
Me, none (aside from having the TV on in the kitchen when I eat, I haven't watched anything other than a few YouTube videos and live streaming lectures) ... The Wife has done some Netflixing.
10. What are you streaming with?
We have Netflix and Amazon prime ... but I have a hard time keeping engaged with a half-hour TV show, let alone a movie.
11. 9 months from now is there any chance of you having a baby?
It would have to be the Second Coming with angels involved.
12. What's your go-to quarantine meal?
Meh ... I pick from the fridge. My trips to Dollar Tree are to make sure I have various frozen things for me to grab & nuke. I have cooked/baked a few times, however.
13. Is this whole situation making you paranoid?
Hey, I was pretty paranoid to start ... the corners of the internet that I hang out in are big on painting pictures of governmental maleficence and they're having a field day ... see my Facebook for lots and lots of links!
14. Has your internet gone out on you during this time?
Not "out", but my desk is quite far from the Wifi router (which is next to The Wife's desk) and my connectivity is a bit spotty depending on the weather/zodiac/gremlins ... couldn't get on Zoom at all last night.
15. What month do you predict this all ends?
Frankly, I think our mayor and governor like having everybody under house arrest ... could go on indefinitely.
16. First thing you're gonna do when you get off quarantine?
Sit and read in Starbucks for about 8 hours.
17. Where do you wish you were right now?
If I had unlimited funds, there are a LOT of nice hotels that might be more fun to quarantine in (unless they're all shut down globally).
18. What free-from-quarantine activity are you missing the most?
Hanging out at Starbucks and reading, hanging out a McDonald's and reading, having lunch at my fave little Chinese place (which does 90% of their business in pick-up and delivery, so I'm guessing they're doing fine).
19. Have you run out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
The Wife managed to find a 24-pack of nasty 1-ply TP right when this was all going nuts, so we're using that ... I have an "emergency" back-up 4-pack of the Dollar Tree stuff. And, unless this goes on into July, I think we're set for sanitizer.
19a. Have you run out of anything else?
We were having a light bulb issue there for a while, but that was solved by a run down to Target.
20. Do you have enough food to last a month?
Nope ... had looked at some of that prepper food, but figured I couldn't convince The Wife to eat any of it.
21. Has anything major happened in your life during the lockdown?
Well, I had just got set up with a group that was supposed to be getting me a job ... (grumble).
22. What are you grateful for?
I'm feeling better than I have for quite a while ... despite the handful of things that are trying to kill me.
23. Is there anything you'll miss about lockdown life?
Having a real good excuse to not do anything productive all day.
Now, wasn't that fun?