Blah... blah... blah... wrote this on the El coming back from the RSI/Unicity meeting out in the burbs on Saturday. Was excited about all the stuff coming, but depressed that nobody that *I* know seems to give a flying fuck about their health. What does it take? Hell, even folks that are SICK don't fucking care about TAKING CARE of their health ... everybody wants to pass the stick along. Fuck humanity. Fucking stupid standing monkies. I hate this fucking race. Go ahead and fucking DIE ... see if I care. The opportunity that is the new Unicity Network should have people standing in lines around the block to get involved. But they're fucking blind ... sucked into the stupid cynicism of the herd. Baah, fucking baah. WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE? WHY??? Fucking stupid monkey-sheep. BAAAAAH! AT THE MAELSTROM GATE churning disparate forces all a-roil we are hope we are despair we are excitement and the deepest clinging fen of fear like a vista's open sky, a blacktop stretch to horizon edge, the idea of country where we're free, so these potentials know no bounds but then we look at all those days spent so futile yielding naught and at the person who we are do darkly centered alien, exiled how can this attain to that? how can we taste the fruit hung tempting now before our eyes yet always set beyond our grasp? I blind myself to "common" sense and step again into the blast no mundane wisdom guides herein no earthly voice shall sway the ear - Brendan Tripp 01/27/2001 Copyright © 2001 by Brendan Tripp