I hate to jinx it, but whatever spammer has been using my btripp.com domain for spoofed return addresses might have finally stopped ... I haven't had a "returned" piece of spam in two days now ... and I'm obviously hoping that the deluge is finally over! This has been so frustrating ... and there is damn little that I've been able to do about it (frankly, each time that I've decided to plow into the mass of these "bounced" e-mails and try to dig up the actual origin ISP, I've ended up trying to complain to a Brazillian, Russian, Italian, etc. site, which didn't seem to be worth the communications issues involved!). With any luck, it was just one spammer who's now moved on to abusing some other address for their "spoofed" headers!