1. Do you have a real or fake Christmas Tree? Fake ... no hassles ... no watching the dead tree wither away.
2. Do you put up Christmas lights on the exterior of your home? On the 46th floor? I don't think so!
3. What's your favorite Christmas song/carol? The Residents' Santa Dog!
4. What do you like better turkey or ham? Prime rib.
5. Do you open up any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve? Yep.
6. Have you ever been Christmas Caroling? Not since I was a kid.
7. What was your most memorable Christmas gift that you received? Can't remember any, frankly ... call me an ingrate.
8. What's your favorite Christmas movie? Bill Murray's brilliant Scrooged.
9. Have you ever built a real Snow-Man? Yep.
10. Have you ever peeked into a present and found out what it was before Christmas? Don't think so, but I can't recall.
11. What is on the top of your Christmas tree? Angel ... love the story of how it got that up its butt, too!
12. Do you own a Santa hat? Nope.
13. When was the last time you had your picture taken with Santa Claus? Uh .... mine? ... it's been ages.
14. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? It's done, but we're still waiting for delivery on a few things.
15. Do you put candy canes on your Christmas Tree? The past two years, yes, because the new cat has been in the tree too much to put up glass ornaments.
16. Who is hardest person to buy for? It was my Mom ... but since she's gone, I guess it's my Brother.
17. Who is the easiest person to buy for? Uh ... Daughter #1 ... she who has the massive Pokemon collection.
18. How old were you when you realized Santa was imaginary? Oh, about 7, 8, or 9 ... somewhere in there ... I was pissed and deeply hurt by the revelation.
19. What does your morning of Christmas routine consist of? Getting up on about 3 hours of sleep when The Girls start their before-dawn frenzy.
20. Egg nog? I would drink a gallon a day if I wasn't aware of its calorie count!