1. Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?
It's Cingular; but I have no idea on the plan, both The Wife and I use the same account, but we probably do only 5-10 minutes a day on it
2. What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?
I really don't do any IM'ing at all ... I guess I'm a geezer that way!
3. Who do you send and receive text messages from most?
Again, I really don't use this ... one of the parents of one of my Daughters' friends once sent me a text message and it took me 3 days to figure out how to read it.
4. What area code do you live in?
312 ... Downtown Chicago! ... I've had the same phone number since 1981 ... even after the rest of the city changed to 773.
5. What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?
I probably got my first e-mail address in about 1983 or there abouts, I don't know if my first one was with Compuserve or mcs.net, but I quit using the former a long time ago, and the latter evaporated on me several years back. I think my current longest-running e-mail address is my AOL account, which I've probably had for ten years or so (when AOL came out with its Windows version).