While #1 was off taking that test, and The Wife and #2 were off at the store, I got some stuff done on my LibraryThing catalog ... while I don't have any illusion of ever getting the whole collection updated on this, it really bugs me when entries don't have a cover pic, or come up with the wrong cover. So, I've been scanning the books when I get a chance to Bogart the one computer with a currently functional scanner (which is The Wife's). I took advantage of being Home Alone to pop a couple of dozen books in there to snag their covers. I now have the "first" (actualy "the most recently read") 140 or so books with correct covers ... so if you look at my "Graphical Shelf" view over on L.T. you'll get to see pretty much what my library looks like!