1. What do you want for your Birthday?
A big huge lottery win. Heck, I'd take a mimimum Mega Millions ($12 million) win.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
Probably one of my charming daughters.
3. When is the last time you went to the mall?
The mall ... hmmm ... I guess we had dinner over at Watertower Place a month or so back.
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
5. When was the last time you went out of the state?
Uh ... oh, yeah ... we went to Columbus, OH in December.
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Arizona "Rx Energy" Herbal Tonic ... it's an energy drink that tastes like mango (instead of ass) and costs only $0.99 for a 23.5oz can!
8. What are you wearing right now?
An unbuttoned dress shirt and shorts. I could be hangin' at the Kennedy compound.
9. What was your last purchase?
A gig of RAM.
10. Last food you ate?
A three-for-a-dollar Jewel frozen burrito topped with fat-free sour cream and salsa ... the breakfast of champions!
11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Some bitch from Citibank who was demanding payment on a credit card.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes, went to the "fat boy store" for a pair of dress pants.
13. Do you have a pet?
Me, personally ... I guess Tookie the Parakeet is "officially" mine, while Aqua the Parakeet is there for Tookie's amusement, we also have Dusty the Cat (claimed by The Wife), and Ginger & Paws the Guinea Pigs, belonging to Daughters #2 & #1, respectively.
14. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ummmm ... do clips on "Cold Pizza" count? I watched some Poker while having my burrito this morning, is that a "sporting event"? I guess I watched about 10 minutes of a Bulls game this weekend.
15. What's the most played song on your iTunes?
I'm a dinosaur and "don't do MP3s" ... I have a mini sterero system on my desk which tends to host a CD for 10-20 plays before I get sick enough of listening to the same thing to change the disk. Currently in said player is "A New Language" by a band called The Adored (which does a very good job of sounding like an early New Wave band ala The Vibrators).
16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
The above-mentioned gig of RAM.
18. One thing you hate about yourself?
That I have to get stuff at "the fat boy store".
19. What's your favorite soup?
I can't decide (hence the "fat boy store" affliction), I like "savory" like squash bisques, but I also like asian like Tom Ka Kai, and various basics like Corn Chowder and the like.
20. Do you miss anyone?
Yeah, my Mom, and my Mom's best friend (who died a couple of weeks back), and a few other folks. I had an old GF show up out of the blue on Tuesday (I was out, but she got to hang with my family for 90% of her visit) who I'd not seen in the better part of a decade, which was fun.
21. Last play you saw?
The Wife and I used to go see a lot of theater, not so much since The Girls have been around. I'm pretty sure the last thing we saw was Seussical The Musical.
22. What are your plans for the day?
I've knocked down about 3 out of 6 things from my "to do" list already ... I am trying to avoid the other 3 at the moment. I'm taking The Girls up to Dojo at 4:30, so I have a limited timeframe.
23. Last person you emailed?
Hmmm ... "person" ... the last e-mail I shot out was to Tech Support at SecondLife still trying to figure out why I can't make that work, but that doesn't really count ... I guess it's polaris93 then.
24. Ever go to camp?
Oh, yeah ... see pic.
25. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Heh. In the dictionary, next to the term "Gentleman's C", you will find my picture.
27. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
To quote (if I recall correctly) Thor: "I say thee nay; whatmore, I say thee never!" ... the stuff gives me a headache and makes me queasy in moving vehicles (even elevators).
28. Where is your best friend located?
29. Do you have a tan?
Does Nosferatu have a tan?
30. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I was 37 for the first one, 42 for the second one..
31. Who was the first person who made you cry today?
Generally speaking, I only cry at the movies ... the first person who made me want to beat them to death with bricks today was the bitch from Citibank, if that works for ya.
32. Do you have any tattoos or piercing?
Nope, but I have a plethora of "body mods" courtesy that big ugly car crash in '93.
32. Have you ever drank your pop from a straw?
Have you ever breathed your air through your nose? Been to McDonalds much, skippy?
33. What website do you visit most often?
LiveJournal & LibraryThing.
34. Do you like hot sauce?
I have seriously diminished respect for anybody who can't handle hot sauce (without a doctor's excuse).
35. Next time you'll take a shower?
Eh ... in a half hour or so ... don't have to appear in public for another 3+ hours.
36. What's the last movie you saw at home?
My attention span is not good for watching movies at home .... I guess Daughter #1 talked me into watching Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire with her a week or so ago.
37. What is your mood?
I would be in a far better mood if somebody would fucking hire me. Especially if the job included beating bill collectors to death with bricks.
38. Are you someone's best friend?
I doubt it.
39. Ever been to Virginia?
Yep ... visited friends in Alexandria a couple of decades back.
40. What are you doing right now?
Avoiding more onerous projects.
Now, wasn't that fun?