Who do you suppose is on Judicial Watch's “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” list for 2007?
1. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY)
2. Rep. John Conyers (D-MI)
3. Senator Larry Craig (R-ID)
4. Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA)
5. Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)
6. Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR)
7. I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby*
8. Senator Barack Obama (D-IL)
9. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
10. Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)
Gee ... how about that? Four of the "worst 10" are running for President! I guess letting treasonous scum like Bubba Klinton and Johnny "Hồ Chí Minh" Kerry run has numbed the senses of the voting public at this point!
And, look at those ethical dems ... Clinton, Feinstein, Pelosi, Reid ... all figuring that "the rules are for the little people".
*I put an asterisk on Scooter Libby, as this is supposed to be a list of politicians, and Libby has (as far as I know) never run for any office, so is thereby a government functionary, perhaps even a bureaucrat, but not, per se, a politician ... I guess he's as close as Judicial Watch could get to Bush.
Anyway, all the gory details are at Judicial Watch ("Promoting Integrity, Transparency and Accountability in Government, Politics and the Law").
Makes me glad I'm voting for !